What an amazing game baseball is!

No other game connects generations. Baseball is something that can be handed down from generation to generation as a great family tradition. What an amazing game baseball is, to be shared with our children and grandchildren.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Congrats Tommy!


Today a very close and dear friend of my wife, daughter and mine, Mr. Tommy Lasorda was inducted into the Brooklyn Dodgers Hall of Fame. For those that havent met Tommy Lasorda before, Tommy is one of the finest people you will ever meet. He has made a tremendous and never ending impact in my life. I can't think of any other person in the entire world that is more deserving of this honor. Congrats Tommy on a much deserved honor. My wife, daughter and I, love you, we respect you and we are truly grateful for your friendship and all that you have done for us throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment