What an amazing game baseball is!

No other game connects generations. Baseball is something that can be handed down from generation to generation as a great family tradition. What an amazing game baseball is, to be shared with our children and grandchildren.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jeter Mailday!


This is one of my favorite autographed cards of Derek Jeter. I like that it is an on card autograph and that it is certified by Topps on the front of the card. This is one must have autograph of the future HOF legend and Yankees Great.

3 comments:

  1. Nice auto!

    Even though I don't get "Derek Jeter" out of that signature, it's still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Thanks for your Response, I appreciate it. I love the Topps Stars Autos. I like them because they are not the sticker autos and all on card. Keep checking back as Ill be adding some very cool Dodger Autos as well.

    ReplyDelete